Apparently I’ve been nominated for an award! I didn’t know I’d been around long enough to be nominated for anything. Thank you, I Am My Own Island, for the nomination!
Let me see if I can figure out how it works.
The rules to this award are as follows:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
The questions to answer are as follows…
- What is your sign and do you think you are just how it is described? My sign is Virgo. When I googled “what is virgo like” I got this: “Detail-oriented Virgo is ruled by Mercury, planet of the mind and communication. Virgos are always analyzing everything, forming opinions and judgments. On the outside, you seem sweet and innocent, but your quick mind never misses a detail. Virgo is also the sign of service, and you’re always there when help is needed. You’re an amazing, careful listener, and as a result, you give the best advice. You love to analyze everything! In fact, you can drive yourself crazy, because you never stop thinking. Virgo is a perfectionist who sees every flaw, and at times, you’re a little too critical. Relax your mind by channeling it into a project, like solving a crossword puzzle, writing a story, or organizing your desk. As an earth sign, you love the outdoors, so chill out in nature, or try a sport like karate. Remember, it’s easy for helpful Virgo to give, but harder for you to receive.” I think that sounds a lot like me, yes.
- Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. The sunrise over the mountains.
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Europe and Brazil
- Your most expensive purchase and are you glad you splurged? My computer, and definitely.
- Android or Apple? Android
- What do you dream about? I don’t usually remember my dreams. 😦
- TV shows or movies and what is your favorite of what you picked? Psych, Roswell, Gilmore Girls, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Halloween Wars (coming on soon!), any Christmas or Halloween movies, The Princess Bride
- Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry? A pearl necklace from my grandmother.
- Do you have a quirky thing you do? I…don’t think so….
- What do you sleep in? A nightgown
- What motivates you to write? Good question. *raises eyebrow* Probably narcissism.
Here are my questions for fellow bloggers:
- If you didn’t blog about what you blog about now, what would you blog about?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite person to spend a night binge-watching movies/tv with?
- Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
- What is “your song”?
- What are five words that describe you?
- If you were going to dye your hair a crazy color, what color would you choose?
- What body jewelry/piercings do you have?
- If you had to watch one tv show only for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Socks or slippers?
- Who is your favorite sidekick?
My nominees are: